I saw this over at Kristin Kraves Books, thought it was super cool so decided to do it myself! I was actually surprised that I could find all of them.
1. Find an author name or title with a Z in it.
2. Find a classic.
3. Find a book with a key on it.
4. Find something on your bookshelf that is not a book.
5. Find the oldest book on your shelf.
6. Find a book with a girl on it.
7. Find a book that has an animal in it
8. Find a book with a male protagonist.
9. Find a book with only words on the cover.
10. Find a book with illustrations in it.
11. Find a book with gold lettering.
12. Find a diary, true or fictional.
13. Find a book written by and author with a common name (like Smith).
14. Find a book with a close up of something on it.
15. Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period.
16. Find a hardcover book without a jacket.
17. Find a teal/turquoise colored book.
18. Find a book with stars on it.
19. Find a non YA book.